Thursday, January 29, 2009

12 week Appt

We had our 12 week appointment today and got to hear the little heartbeat. I acutally got to hear it a few weeks back at another appointment, but today was Scott's first time. He had the biggest smile on his face, it was so cute. Everything seemed great so we just wait again until next month!

I think today it seemed more real to me if that makes sense. I have seen the baby on ultrasound, but to actually hear the heartbeat made the reality of this whole experience, well....real! It is starting to set in that there is a living being inside me yikes! How wonderful and scary at the same time!

1 comment:

Anna said...

I remember just balling my eyes out when I heard Wyatt's heart beating. We recorded it on tape. I cried with Garett too, especially since we'd been trying for him. It's just so awesome, amazing, mind-blowing... everything!! The movements and kicks make it even better! :)

Oh yeah, hiccups are really cool too... just not at 3am EVERY morning!