Today Olivia is seven months old! I remember bringing her home on August 6th so vividly and here we are in March. The months are flying by and she is changing so much! She has her two bottom teeth, is very close to crawling, has recently realized that Boston is someone to play with and she continues to let us know when she is and is not happy!She has a very strong personality. I am afraid that soon, she will not want to cuddle with me and the days of just holding her are over. I am starting to realize why my mom had four of us!
February was a rough month. Once we got back from Houston her bottom teeth started to come through so she was really cranky and then got a cold. Either from the teething or the trip, who knows. So we had a few rough days with that and then about a week later she got the flu, which was horrible and so scary for us. We had several sleepless nights and she could not keep anything in her little system. We felt so bad for her and it was really tough on Scott and I. When your little one is sick it is the hardest thing, especially when you work! We were both mentally and physically exhausted. The good news is that she is much better now and we are once again, trying to get back into a routine!
Spring can't get here fast enough as we are in need of some warm, sunny weather!!!

3 comments:
What a precious picture! I didn't realize she was born the 6th also! How fun :) So, I guess they are 6 months apart. Can't believe how quickly she's grown too! We are also in need of the warm weather- COME ON SPRING and SUMMER! :)
I love that picture of her!! She looks so different! So cute!
What a cutie patootie!! I can't believe how fast she's growing up AND I STILL haven't met her :( I'm back over Memorial Day and would love to see you & Olivia!! Miss you Steph!
Post a Comment