Today Olivia is thirteen months old! She is changing everyday and continuing to show us her personality. We are definitely now out of the "baby stage" as I have started packing away bottles, infant toys, burp cloths etc. This does make me sad, but this next phase we are in is so much fun and I know that someday we will be able to pull out the baby stuff again.
Olivia loves to be outside and explore. The other day at the sitter's she picked up a worm and thought it was the coolest thing! What!!!! So glad she was at the sitter's to do this:) She loves music and dancing. She dances all the time and often times in the car I see her bobbing her head to music. Cracks us up every time. She knows her toes and hair or head, we are not sure which one she points to. She continues to be a great eater, milk drinker and sleeper. We have started to see more and more tantrums from this little one when she doesn't get her way, and she certainly pushes the limit sometimes, but Scott and I are just trying to be diligent with discipline and teach her the best way we know how at this point.
We are just thankful for each day and that Olivia is such a happy and healthy little girl!
A Spa Birthday Party + Lip Balm Recipe
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment