Where is the time going? We are in mid October already and the days and weeks just keep passing by.
Olivia is continuing to be such a joy in our lives, and continuing to keep us on our toes:) She just wants to Go Go GO all of the time. Just when I think we have baby proofed enough, she finds a way to get into something else. I think she has or is currently going through a growth spurt because the other day and everyday since, I find her opening the pantry door and reaching for snacks. I will try to catch a picture of this, because it is so cute. She is talking up a storm, well babbling up a storm, getting pretty good at using a spoon by herself and still loves to dance, but has now added twirling in circles to her moves. She also loves to help me clean and cook now. She get's out pots and pans when I make dinner and then likes to use the swiffer when she see's me clean.
We are struggling with naps a little bit, but I think we are starting that transition from one nap to two so we will see. Her appetite has also slowed down a bit, but I know from talking to other mom's that this is normal at this stage because they get distracted so easily.
I think that it is for now. Cousin Evan had a sleep over last night so that was really fun, but I think Olivia wore him out:) We are looking forward to a busy weekend filled with the Nebraska/Texas game and then Vala's Pumpkin Patch on Sunday with friends.

No comments:
Post a Comment