We have been so busy and there is no rest for the weary. We have weddings and graduations in abundance this year so every weekend we are non-stop. Finally today we are home with the exception of a few errands and I am happy to finally be updating in my pj's!
We had a great Easter. Olivia had three Easter egg hunts, ate way too much candy and was spoiled with several toys, games, books and clothes. Mother's day was wonderful and I had a great day with just Scott and Olivia.
Olivia is 21 months, keeping us busy and talking, talking talking! She is forming several sentences and her vocabulary is incredible. I really don't know what is normal for this age, but she says just about everything. Her current list of favorite's is:
Super Why and Sid the Science Kid on PBS
Playing outside, nothing new here
Coloring
Chasing Boston around the house
Puzzles
Dressing herself and trying to put her shoes on
Drinking out of a big girl cup, no sippy cups
Testing mommy and daddy's patience....again nothing new here
Playing make-up with mommy in the morning
Giving lot's of hugs and kisses!
Oh, and ice cream. She is just like her mommy:)

1 comment:
Cute Easter dress! Olivia's hair is getting so long! PS I totally understand where you are coming from with crazy weddings, baby showers and graduations this year. We have been invited to 9 weddings, luckily only 2 are out of the DFW metroplex, but seriously nuts. I feel like every weekend is booked until August already! Hope you are doing well! Miss you!
Post a Comment