Monday, December 19, 2011

Phil 4:13

So I write today as my heart just simply aches for my little cousin Evan. He has been through more than any eleven year old boy ever should, but what amazes me is how he he handled everything. He has more strength and resilance than anyone I know! Through all of the pokes, xrays, scans, traveling, waiting and set-backs he has never once complained, but just simply says I will wait for my miracle. What an amazing child god has created and I am so lucky that he is in my family to remind me and all of us why we are all here. I have so many emotions running through me right now, but am having a hard time actually expressing how I feel. I am angry, frustrated, scared, holding on to faith and most of all simply just sad. Right now in the season of miracles,I am asking why now god? Why does Evan have to be so sick right now, laying in a bed on Hospice and not able to talk to me? It's not fair. It's not fair to him, his parents or his brothers.....for any of us. I am struggling with God's plan for Evan, but I will be like him and stay strong and continue to wait for his miracle. Phil 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me Evan believes in this and I do too because of him. We love you Evan. You are such an amazing little boy who has taught so many people in this world what it means to love and live life! Stay strong, hugs and kisses! Scott, Stephanie, Olivia, Boston and the Twins!

No comments: