Thursday, August 16, 2012

4 Months!

Hannah and Sophia had their four month check this week and are doing so great!

Hannah
13lbs 2oz and 25 inches

Sophia
13lbs 10.5oz and 25 inches

It is so hard to believe that they are four months. I really feel like the first two months were such a blur and I forgot just how tiny they were. Thank goodness for pictures and video! He mentioned starting cereal and then food and I just thought how are we here already! They are watching us eat pretty intently, so this weekend we might give it a go.

They are sleeping great and we have settled into a good nighttime routine. Although it is completely chaotic from about 6:30 to 8:30 with trying to get all three kids bathed, fed and ready for bed, at least now Scott and I have a little down time for us, which we never thought we would have again! Right now we are blessed with some good sleepers. Going down about 7:30 and sleeping anywhere from about 5 to 6am!

They are teething, so that has not been fun, and I am surprised at how early, but definitely working on those bottom teeth, you can feel how swollen they are.

Both girls are also rolling over onto their tummy's and Hannah did it first, with Sophia just a few days behind. Hannah is all over the place and I am nervous when that child figures out how to be mobile!!!!!!

Take one!

Take two!

Take three! There were more, but I gave up!

Scott went back to work this past week so I am officially a SAHM of all three, but we are figuring it out. Olivia starts Mother's Day out in September so that will be great for all of us. As my friend put it, "Long days and short years." So true!

No comments: