Sophia:
Rolling all over the place, now sleeps on her stomach and gets really mad when her binky falls out. Loves to have all of the attention on her and is much more fussy than Hannah!Very smiley and starting to giggle some. Kind of likes cereal, but still not sure. Very into her hands and now toes.
Hannah:
Still my very happy, very content baby. Always happy, smiley and giggling. Good sleeper and just all around very sweet baby. Rolling all over the place too, but a side sleeper. Hates cereal and is not all interested in the whole eating thing.
Both girls are sleeping great, knock on wood, and usually go down about 7:30 and sleep anywhere from 6 to 7 am! They are still teething and have had horrible diapers and rashes for the past few weeks now. Olivia was the same way so I am waiting for those bottom teeth to appear. Their bottom gums are so swollen and those teeth are so close!
They are in size 2 diapers, starting to get into 3-6 month clothes, but sleepers 6 months because of their feet. They are eating every 3 hours still, and take about 6oz. I am still nursing, but not as much. I know, I never thought I would make it this far, but I still produce so much milk. I am very blessed and lucky, but have to admit I am more than ready to be done. They are very distracted when nursing now and do better with a bottle. I am trying to figure out how to diminish my supply, but that is proving to be a task.
The routine is getting better and it is hard to believe that they are nearly six months old. I am trying to get them on a nap schedule in their cribs, which is getting better, but they still cat nap so hoping that gets better soon. I still have several moments when I am just completely overwhelmed with all three by myself, but I just take a deep breathe and try to be thankful for my girls and my life. I won't lie, some days are REALLY challenging!
Are you bored yet? I think that is it for now so enjoy some pictures!
| Hannah and Sophia, of course Sophia has spit up on her onsie! |
| Sweet Sophia |
| My Happy Hannah |
| Loving some Bumbo time |
| Sophia |

No comments:
Post a Comment