Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Holidays!

I spent the day after Thanksgiving getting out my Christmas stuff and decorating the house for the holiday's! It was so much fun, but so much work. This is the first time since we have been married that we actually get to be in our own place for Christmas so I wanted and still want everything to look perfect. For the past few years I would decorate in Texas, but then we would leave for the Holiday and never really get to enjoy everything!

Today we looked for our first REAL Christmas tree and that was an adventure! It was freezing. Windy and flurries actually and we just couldn't find the perfect one, well I couldn't find the perfect one. Scott kept saying, "How about this one?" and I would find something wrong with it. Eventually he gave up and I found a good one.

In case you can't tell I am just really excited for Christmas because it has been a crazy year! We know we are blessed and we can't wait to celebrate with the people we love! We hope you do the same!

Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

The Campbell Family said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!! I can empathize with how you felt about decorating for Christmas then leaving... ugh. That's why I'm leaving up my decorations until the new year! :)