Thursday, November 13, 2008

Too Long!

I thought I would be so much better at keeping up with this blog, but I was wrong. For starters we have been busy since we moved back. It's amazing how fast the time has flown by! And second, I've come to the realization that our lives are kind of boring!


One good thing is I finally got a job after a four month break! ( Well it wasn't really a break) I am doing marketing for a home health company and really enjoying it so far. Here are few more things that we have been doing and some random thoughts as well if you care!


Husker games! Adjusting to the cold, not sure what I am going to do when it snows! Watching my friends belly grow (her first child due in Feb) hanging out with friends and family, continuing to re-connect with old friends thanks to me finally joining FACEBOOK! Eating way too much Valentino's, Runza and Ville Grill! Go Obama! New car! Friends wedding! My new blackberry or should I say crackberry. Finally getting to wear my Uggs! Cooking comfort food since it's cold! Looking forward to the holidays! (We don't have to travel 15 hours this year)


I think that about sums it up of now! I will promise to update again soon and hopefully about something more exciting! Oh, and here are some random pics from our friends wedding and other stuff from this fall!


Me and Amanda at the Husker game






Friends Wedding!



1 comment:

The Campbell Family said...

Congrats on your new job! Hope things are going well and YAY for joining facebook! Hopefully it will be easier to keep in touch. Have a happy holiday season!