Saturday, September 19, 2009

Smiles!

Olivia has been smiling a lot lately and I really wanted to try to catch her in the act, but she has been stubborn. The other day I got it on video and it turned out so cute...despite the spit-up at the end:) I tried to post it to the blog, but the darn thing would not work. I know most of you have facebook and I uploaded it on my facebook page so check it out!

She is just a bundle of joy and slowly starting to show her personality. I love the stage she is in now and being able to cuddle with her so much, but when she smiles and coos it makes me excited and curious for the months to come!

Scott and I went out alone last night for the first time since Olivia was born! We just went to dinner and ran some errands. We did think and talk about her almost non-stop, but it was a nice little break. She stayed with Grandma and Grandpa so we knew she would be in good hands! I had a margarita, just one, and it was amazing. My first drink in almost a year! I am a cheap date, because one was enough ha!

Oh and one final note! Huskers what in the hec are doing? I still can't get over that game vs. VT....so sad!

3 comments:

The Campbell Family said...

I enjoyed Olivia's smiling video. Super cute. Although, I'm curious bc I have to say I've never seen a baby throw up out of its nose. Does she do that normally?? p.s. can't wait for a margarita!!!

Anonymous said...

Grandpa and Grandma Wenz just can't wait to see her again to see her smile, and we are anxiously awaiting our chance to babysit!! Call us anytime.

kari.jackson said...

Yay for date nights! Treasure those, Steph! :o) It's really great that you live close to Gma and Gpa for babysitting too, it is definitely more comforting knowing they are with family!!
She is precious, enjoy every second!