A few new things to note! Olivia gave me some great smiles yesterday morning and they were the real thing. They were not followed by gas! I tried to record her, but the second I started filming she stopped. Again, she is a DIVA! She has really started to notice my face and voice and it is so neat! She has also decided to change her feeding schedule on me again. I am trying not to get frustrated and just go with the flow, but it is hard. She tends to be fussy around dinner time (Lucky me) and I think that has something to do with it. As my friend and new mother put so perfectly, "The one thing that is constant about babies is that they constantly change it up on you." Seriously! Right when I think I have her figured out she changes something on me!
Scott also took this week to stay home and help out! It was so wonderful to have him here to help and bond with Olivia. He let me sleep every morning and he gave her a bottle for the first time as well. That went great and she gulped down 3oz in no time. I will be sad when he goes back to work next week!
Below are just a few photos with Olivia and her great grandparents, Baby Evan who was born a week earlier than Olivia (notice the size of my daughter next to him ha!) and just one of her being cute!

3 comments:
Ella always seemed like she ate nonstop in the evening, and though I thought I was going to overfeed her, I just went with the flow, and let her eat as much as she wanted to. Once I did that, she started her amazing sleeping patterns. SO, if Miss Olivia is fussy around dinnertime, maybe she's just hungry and ready to fill herself up for a LONG night of sleep! :)
Omg she is getting so big. Time flys so enjoy it each and everyday. Thanks for the blog update love you much and miss your fam.
Sorry Steph that was from Me- Morgan
Post a Comment