We took Olivia for her four month well baby visit this morning in all of this snow! We are expected to get about 10 inches before this storm is over yikes!
She weighs 14 lbs which puts her in the 56% for weight. She is 25 inches long, which puts her at 84% for height! Our girl is growing beautifully! She again was showing off for Dr. Mike this morning and decided that she would roll over on the table for him while we were talking! Scott and I were shocked since we haven't seen her roll over yet! She rolled over once a few weeks back, but we both missed it and I think she just surprised herself that time!
Olivia is certainly starting to demonstrate her personality lately! She likes to make several noises as I think she is realizing that she has a voice. She grunts, screams and laughs! She is grabbing at objects and is wanting so badly to sit-up, but just can't do it yet. Only with the help of the bumbo or a pillow. Olivia loves to be talked to and if you leave her sight all of the sudden she will let you know that she is not happy about it! She is very busy and is always kicking her legs. She wants to know what is going on all the time! She is sleeping pretty good and if she does get up it is usually once and because of the pacifier. Yes, we still have issues with the pacifier. At least now, she can sometimes find a way to put it back in her mouth, but not always. We discussed starting cereal this morning with Dr. Mike and I think we might try it this weekend. This may also help with her reflux, which is getting better!
She is so much fun and we are just loving every minute! I can't wait to celebrate her first Christmas!
On a side note, Congratulations to Sasha and Kevin as they welcomed Sabine Nicole on December 2nd! She is beautiful and you will be great parents! My cousin Cassie is also expecting her first baby in May. They are going to find out the gender on December 17th and we are all very excited for her and Randy! I think it's going to be a girl, but we will see!

3 comments:
I LOVE this picture!
I just checked back to see Ella's stats because I was curious how she compared at that age, and she was 25 inches as well. The interesting thing, though, is that our sheet said that was 75% and yours said 84%. It doesn't mean anything, I just thought it was interesting that the percentages were different for the same length.
Cute new picture! Sounds like Olivia is doing great. Enjoy all the snow and be safe!! :)
Post a Comment