From where the line started to where Santa actually was located in his little village was actually quite far. Because of this, we didn't really get a good look at Santa until it was our turn! Scott and I made our way and as we got closer I was totally freaked out by the ugliest, scariest and grumpy old Santa I had ever seen! Scott was like, "Stop it and put Olivia on his lap so we can leave!" I was so freaked out and so mad. I was like dude you chose this job so play the part and be happy! I am convinced he was taking drinks of whiskey in between kinds as well!
I am so mad that we wasted all morning and made our child sit with that man! When she gets older she is going to be so mad at us!
Anyway I am done venting! Take a look at the picture for yourself and you will know what I mean!

6 comments:
Oh my! Olivia looks cute and content, though!
Yikes!! I'm thinking you should probably take her to see another Santa and get another picture!! (Grumpy Santa doesn't seem to bother her, though.)
That's my dad...he's a retired school teacher!
Oh, my, gosh! I have never seen a grumpier looking Santa! That is CRAZY! You are so right to be upset....I totally would've asked for a refund (if you paid) and then boycotted that location for Santa :)
Oh well, at least Olivia was unaware of what was going on. Can you imagine if she was older and if she had been sad that Santa was so blah?! That would've been even more depressing!
Anyway, Olivia is gorgeous, so it's ok! :)
Well at least she is precious and happy. He is creepy looking though! At least smile- Santa. Sorry Steph- I understand your frustration.
HAHA - he looks so freaky and pissed!! Olivia looks adorable though :)
Post a Comment