Wow, can't believe that 2009 is already behind us and we are entering a new decade! 2009 was such a great year full of so many exciting things, but especially the birth of Olivia. We are so excited to see what is in store for 2010!
We had a wonderful holiday with family and Olivia's first Christmas will be one for the books as we had a huge blizzard that kept us in the house most of the time! I think we got about 14inches of snow and poor Scott spent most of the time outside shoveling! It actually worked out better and we got to spend more time as a family because we couldn't get to all the places we needed to be. I have to admit I was a little worried about fitting everything in and all the people that would be wanting to hold her and see her! I am still scared of all the germs and rightfully so since she managed to get sick right after Christmas! It has been a rough week as Olivia managed to get 103 degree fever with a bad cough and cold. On top of it I have bronchitis so it has not been fun taking care of her while being sick myself! I know she needs to build up her immunue system, but to all of those people who want to hold her and not wash their hands, you can come over and take care of her at 2, 3 and 4 in the morning! Ok my venting session is over! Overall her first Christmas was wonderful and she was of course spoiled beyond belief!
We are very excited for this year and just look forward to watching Olivia grow, develop and learn about the world! We hope for health, happiness, fun and laughter!

1 comment:
She is such a cutie! Glad you had a good Christmas. We even had a few inches of snow in Texas! First white Christmas in DFW in 84 years. Crazy! :) If we get snow it's usually in Jan/Feb.
Post a Comment