We just can't believe that Olivia is five months old already and on her way to being six months in just about two weeks!!!! It seems like each month is going by faster than the previous and my mind immediately goes back to those first few days with her and it just amazes me how much she has changed!
We are both finally recovered from our bad colds and she is getting back on track with her sleeping, which means we are sleeping better too. She is eating her rice cereal every night and just loves it! I was talking to other moms and reading some books and based on what I have heard and read, she is ready to start her veggies. She watches us eat all the time and grabs at plates, spoons, cups, you name it. I actually got a book for Christmas about making your own baby food and made some butternut squash for her tonight with my sister Erin. It was super easy and I can't wait for her to try it!
Her personality is getting bigger by the minute and she just loves to be where the action is. I often times have to put her in the Bumbo in the kitchen with me while I make dinner because she wants to see what is going on. If we leave the room she knows and cries until we come back. Then when we do, she smiles and laughs. She kicks nonstop and is really getting into all of her toys. We also think she is teething because her hands and toys are always in her mouth and she has been drooling like crazy!
We are enjoying and cherishing every minute!
Also want to say congratulations to Lauren and Amanda who are both expecting their first babies this coming summer! I am so excited for both of them and know they we will be great moms! Actually Lauren is due just a few days before my original due date with Olivia of August 12th!!! Also getting excited for Emily to welcome her first baby, a boy, in just a few weeks as well as Molly, who is expecting her first, a girl, on Feb 13th, if not sooner! Can't wait to hear!!!

1 comment:
Thanks for the shout-out! I'll make sure Mike posts on my facebook the good news when Ryan arrives :)
Post a Comment