Saturday, April 3, 2010

Busy Girl!


It has been a crazy past few weeks and not too much is going on, but I will take a minute to update since it has been awhile.

We finally have some warm weather and I officially think all of the snow is gone, yay! We have been taking Olivia on some afternoon and evening walks and she loves them! I think the other day it got above 80 degrees and I even had her in short sleeves. She is busier than ever and just goes nonstop all day. She crawls everywhere and is pulling herself up on furniture now. We caught her standing in her crib one night about a week ago. May I remind you that she just started crawling a few weeks ago...yikes! Our little girl has no fear. She is so determined and absolutely will find a way to get to something she wants. It just blows my mind how she knows exactly what she can't have. She has so many toys, but none of them are as cool as the remote controls, cell phone, Boston's food or shoes. She recently started spitting as well and thinks that is funny, which sometimes it is.

We started the house hunt today and it was fun, but exhausting. We didn't find "The one," but it was the first time actually looking with our realtor. I am optimistic that we will find something!

We are looking forward to Easter tomorrow and of course I can't wait to get Olivia all dressed up. I think we might actually have a nice day tomorrow so it should be fun to spend some time with family and eat some good food!

That's it for now!

No comments: