Here's what's new with us, well mostly Olivia!
-She is now waving and clapping! We always say, "yay" while she claps and she just smiles, so cute!
-We had to lower her crib again to the lowest setting because she was already trying to find a way out!
-We took Olivia to the zoo for the first time yesterday and we all had a blast. We have not been in years and there are so many new things. We bought a year membership so I am sure we will make several trips. She loved the aquarium and just being outside looking at all of the people!
-She now thinks that it is fun to spit all of her food out when she eats! We can't decide if this is her way of saying she does not like her vegetables anymore or if she is just playing. Either way it makes meal time longer and very messy, but we just laugh! I also think she is ready to start eating more finger foods so that could be part of it. She just wants to be so independent. Her nine month check up is just a few weeks away so I am sure we will be starting more foods after that!
-We took another day to look at houses and found one that we really like, but we just don't know. We have been going back and forth on a few things and I guess we are just waiting for a sign to either go forward with this one or be a little more patient since it is still kind of early, hmmmm???
-I am loving my new part-time schedule and feel so blessed to have this extra time with Olivia!
A Spa Birthday Party + Lip Balm Recipe
6 years ago

1 comment:
I still can't believe I haven't met her. It's been fun watching her grow up through your blog & Facebook!
Post a Comment