Sunday, February 20, 2011

18 Months



This picture perfectly describes our "Little Miss" these days. We are obviously biased, but we think Olivia is hilarious these days as her personality has really taken off. She even cracks herself up, ha! She is always on the go, like she has always been, but we really have to keep our running shoes on with her!

She is continuing to learn several new words. We can pretty much ask her to repeat a word back to us and it comes out pretty clear. Sometimes when we say, "one, two," she says, "three," but it sounds like free. It is just amazing. We have been working on animal sounds because several of our books and puzzles are about animals. She does pretty good and it just amazes us how fast babies at this age can pick up on things. She loves to grab her purse and keys and go bye bye on her car. It is hilarious. I keep trying to get a photo, but no luck.

Although we love this stage, we also have new challenges. Tantrums, time-outs, thinking about potty training, not eating anything, tantrums, her strong will and oh tantrums!



1 comment:

The Campbell Family said...

We feel your pain with the tantrums and strong-willed personality... I hope we curb Ryan's determination in the right direction as well. I've heard it just means one day they are likely to be very successful individuals. Look out world! ;) (I've also been told Ryan is so much like me... so he must be my payback child...)