Sunday, April 3, 2011

Busy!

I have one word since my last blog post, which was over a month ago, busy. Actually make that two words, busy and sick. Here's a little update for now!

The sun has been shining all weekend and we have finally been outside playing, going to the park and going for walks. We opened up the house and let out all of the germs. We are hoping that warm weather is finally here to stay, but in NE you never know!

Aside from illness, I am happy to say that I am updating this blog from our new basement! It really wasn't too bad of a project, but we hired people for everything so maybe that's why. I make no apologies for spending the money on other people because in the end I think we saved money but not trying our hand at electrical work, drywall, or laying carpet! We love how it turned out and know that we will spend so much time down here playing with Olivia. Now she has a place for her toys and I don't have to worry about cleaning them up all of the time. I can close the door, go upstairs and not have to look at the mess if I don't want to. The only problem now is that Scott thinks he needs a bigger TV!

Also, a big congratulations to my hubby for passing his comprehensive exam for his masters. Technically he has one class left in June, but UNO already sent him the letter saying he passed and will graduate with his Masters in Education Administration this summer! Olivia and I could not be more proud of him and all of his hard work these past two and a half years!

Olivia continues to change each and everyday and I believe we are already in the terrible two's. At the same time she is so fun and continues to keep us very busy. Her favorite place to be right now is outside so let's hope this weather stays!

No comments: