Monday, June 20, 2011

Questions

Two questions,

1. When I post pictures how on earth do I add comments to the pictures?

2. Does anyone read my blog? I guess I will know based on comments????

9 comments:

Nicole said...

You are too funny!! I read your blog when I happen to update mine and see on my side bar that you have a post I haven't read. As for captions, you just upload the pictures and when they show up on your post, click beneath them and type. You just type right into the post like anything else you are typing. Does that make sense?

Jennifer Rae said...

We read your blog!! You can add a counter to your blog if you are curious how many hits it gets in a day. I hate adding pictures. I usually add pictures and then go in and type the blog around it because it is confusing!! :)

Jeanne said...

I read your blog! I check it all the time for updates and I love the pictures of that little girl!

Megan Brueseke said...

I read your blog! I do the same as the other girls said...upload the pics then type the caption right above/below it.

Scott and Steph Wenz said...

Thanks for reading, and I will try the captions on my next post!

Amanda said...

I also read!!
And I use a free program called LiveWriter to post to our blog...it's just like using word.

David said...

you re-did your basement....put up some pictures of that? did we get any pics while I was back for Nate's wedding?

Scott and Steph Wenz said...

Amanda do you still have your blog I can never access even though you sent me a request? Also, David I have zero pics because Scott had my camera, don't you have some?

Kelly said...

YES! Keep posting :)