So we are 32 weeks now and I can't believe it! This pregnancy has gone by so fast! Olivia has kept us busy, as well as getting everything ready for two additional babies. We are six weeks away or less and I hope it continues to go fast because each day is a little harder than the one before!
I started non-stress tests on Monday and both girls were so active and happy so they made it easy on me. We will see if that continues. I will go every Monday and Thursday from here until delivery and also continue to see the specialist and my regular obgyn....so basically living at the Dr. if you need to find me! We had an ultrasound on Monday as well and both babies continue to be head down. They have been since 24 weeks so I hope they continue to cooperate, even though we have not made a decision on how we will deliver yet?????? They gained a bunch of weight, which I am so grateful for. Baby A is 3.13 and baby B 3.11. No wonder I look so big all of the sudden!
We still just can't believe we have are adding two more babies to our lives. We pretty much decided it will not feel real until we are holding them and bring them home! In my moments of panic I take a deep breath and take a moment to realize how lucky and blessed we are to be in this position. I know deep in my heart God intended for this to happen and chose us to go on this journey.
So let the countdown begin and I please ask that you pray for these babies to continue to grow healthy and strong and cook until at least 36 weeks.....even if I am miserable!
A Spa Birthday Party + Lip Balm Recipe
6 years ago

2 comments:
So exciting! Let me know how I can help!!!
I will be praying for you! I can only imagine what you must be feeling knowing TWO are coming! It will be exciting, crazy, exhausting and fun I'm sure. I will pray for God to give you strength and wisdom and lots of helpers! I also pray that they continue to grow for several more weeks and that you have smooth, peaceful delivery.
Post a Comment