Sunday, March 11, 2012

Week 33!

33 + 7
I am actually 34 weeks tomorrow, but I thought I would start posting each week from now until the end. I have a feeling I will want to look back at these last few weeks months and heck, years from now, for some good laughs.  To be honest these twins have sucked the memory out of me and I can't remember anything anymore.

Week 33 has been rough. These babies are still both head down. Therefore my ribs are constantly being kicked. My left ribs are so sore, I am convinced one of them is broke. OK drama I know, but you people have no idea. My left upper back also hurts with nerve pain, I am assuming from the same baby. The only position with some relief is while laying down. I am thankful to be off my feet and working from the office now, but it does nothing for my back and I am so over the car. My back hurts the worst in the car, even in our new minivan. Yes, we now own one and I will not comment any further!

As you can tell I am starting to hit the wall that I have spoken to other multiples mother's about and also read about. I am certainly more irritable and emotional and just plain uncomfortable. I know they need to stay in a few more weeks and I can do this, but I just have to be honest since I have been pregnant before. A twin pregnancy is so much harder!!!!

On a happy note, these last two weeks I have been surprised with two baby showers from co-workers. I had no idea about either and I had amazing cake at both and we received so many diapers, wipes and other goodies. We are so truly thankful and blessed!

Ok this venting session is over, until next week!!!!

2 comments:

Megan Brueseke said...

You go right on ahead and vent, girl. I can't imagine how hard it is to carry multiples. I get so tired and feel huge at the end of my pregnancies - and that's with just one baby! Aside from the ribs and back pain (which I swear I'm not minimizing - I know that's got to be really difficult) I'm so glad you all are healthy and doing well! Just a few more weeks to go - you can do it! What an incredible reward (rewards!) you having coming!

Scott and Steph Wenz said...

Thanks for the positive words of encouragement Megan! I need them more than ever!