Sunday, March 18, 2012

Week 34!

So we are at the end of week 34, a big milestone in a twin pregnancy! Again, we are so close, yet if I make to 38 weeks that feels so far away! I have to say I have a short fuse these days it does not take much to annoy or irritate me. I have little patience with people so I apologize in advance. I am also getting super annoyed having to answer 20 questions to random strangers about my pregnancy. I am about to make a shirt that says:

" No I am not due tomorrow, I am having twins! Yes, I know wow! They are girls, identical, if I don't go into labor on my own they will be April 9th.  No we did not use drugs. Yes, I already have a child. She is  2 1/2 and I know we will have our hands full! Thanks and leave me alone!"

On another note, I survived all of those injections of Lovenox and as of yesterday have switched to Heparin in anticipation of labor. This time instead of three injections a day, I have a heparin pump that gives me a continuous dose and only has to be changed once every three days. There are pros and cons and I am still getting used to having this thing attached to me 24/7, but less needles and bruising is a big plus! Another positive is that the weather has been amazing here and we have been outside as much as possible. I wish I could run and play with Olivia and take her on walks, but she is enjoying her time with Scott and I am just thankful she can go burn off some energy. I hope this weather sticks around and winter does not return.

I think that is it until next week!!!


34 +7

Olivia was kissing sisters! Picture didn't turn out too well.

No comments: