I know several of you have thought I would have delivered by now and other's still think it will be a few days, but I think I will end up being induced because these girls seem content despite all of my best efforts.
I regrettably post this picture at 37 weeks and stay tuned!
| 37 weeks! Celebrating an early Easter and it was 91 that day! I am actually miserable in this picture. |

2 comments:
You look amazing Steph! I am continually in awe of what our bodies are able to do. Sorry you've had to deal with the heat wave on top of it...you wouldn't have expected to have to deal with that in March/April in Nebraska! Hang it there...it won't be much longer now (although I'm sure the hours feel like weeks at this point). Praise God that you have been able to carry them so long!
You may feel miserable, but you look beautiful!
Post a Comment