I am little late, but what can I say life with three kids is just chaotic!
I have a confession to make. We actually knew that the girls were coming on April 6th! At my last Dr. appointment a few days earlier my Dr. and I decided they were ready and since Scott, Olivia and myself all have birthday's on the 6th we found it fitting to pick the 6th. It was only two days earlier than planned anyway!
So at 37 +5 days at 7am we headed to the hospital for induction! We were both a ball of nerves and hardly slept at all. I was 4cm when I got there and about 60% effaced so we were well on our way!
At 3:49 and 4:03 the girls arrived, no c-section and we all got to go home on Easter Sunday!
We are tired, but so happy they are here and healthy! Olivia is adjusting well and decided to potty train right when we got home. Great timing I know! Needless to say, she did it and I have one less child to buy diapers for whoo hoo!
Thanks everyone for your well wishes, thoughts and prayers! God has blessed us with three healthy, beautiful girls!
| Last belly shot. 37 +5 |
| Hannah Faith 5lb 10oz and 19inches |
| Sophia Grace 6lb 3oz and 19.5 inches |
| Twinkies! |
| Love sleeping together |
| Meeting Olivia for the first time. She loves to give them kisses |

1 comment:
That's so cool that all of your bdays are on the 6th!!
Post a Comment