| We attempted a month picture, not the best photo ha! |
The girls are a month old already! We don't go back to the Dr. until June but at their two week check, they finally started to gain some weight and both surpassed their birth weights. Hannah weighed 6lbs 3 and Sophia 6lbs 9. Not sure how much they are now, but both eating great. We are still in newborn diapers and clothes. I am getting excited to put them in the next size up because we got so many cute clothes!!
They are such sweet babies and starting to show us a little personality. I have a feeling Sophia will be a little more spunky than Hannah....possibly like Olivia Oh My! We will see though.
We put them down at night after our 10pm feeding and usually they sleep until about 2 or 2 or 2:30 and then again until 6:30. I would say that is pretty good.
Scott went back to work this week so I am trying to figure it all out on my own. It is only for a few weeks though and then he has the summer off. Could not be more excited how that worked out!
Olivia is loving being a big sister and loves to help change diapers and give her sisters their pacifiers and blankets. I would say she is adjusting well!
I think that is all I have time for now....two babies are crying!

No comments:
Post a Comment