Are we in a routine yet? Um no, but we have some good days and I really can't complain because the girls are really good babies. We have had a few good nights of sleep and if they do wake up it is only once. We still swaddle them and they sleep together with a sleep sheep. I really wish I would have known about the sheep with Olivia wow! They are starting to really like their baths and seem to notice more things above them and around them. We are also starting to get several smiles, which is the best feeling!
We go to the Dr. next week for their 2 month check so I am not sure of their weights or length at this time. At two weeks Hannah was 6lbs 3oz and Sophia 6lbs 9oz. They are still in newborn clothes, but we are getting close to growing out of them and in size one diapers.
Olivia is doing really well and loves her sisters. She loves to help change their diapers, get them their pacifiers and blankets and she even shares her toys, so cute.
Our lives are very chaotic and I hope we can learn to handle it all and I can grasp being a stay at home mom of three....yikes! This is hands down the hardest thing we have ever done and I will not lie, I have days when I ask the man above why he thought I could handle this. But then we remind ourselves that we have three, healthy beautiful children and nothing else matters!
That's all I can remember and have time for now. Babies are hungry...imagine that!
| Olivia wanted to show us her backside too ha! |
| 2 months! Sophia on the right looks like a chunk! |
| Omg...I think this is Hannah |
| And...I think this is Sophia ha! |

No comments:
Post a Comment