Friday, June 15, 2012

2 Month Check-up

As promised here are the girls stats from their 2 month check-up!

Hannah
9lbs 12 oz and 21.5 approx, she was not happy. Dr. Said she is in the 10 percentile, but no worries as she is obviously growing!

Sophia
10lbs 6.5 oz and again 21.5 inches long.

They are both healthy and doing great. They had 3 shots each and Sophia had a little leg reaction that night,but was fine once some Tylenol kicked in. Poor thing! I realized how good my babies are that night because I had never heard Sophia cry like that. People say you get to know their cry language and it is so true. This was clearly her I am in pain cry. I felt so sad for her, but once she got it out of her system she slept all night!

Speaking of sleep, we really need to start putting these girls in their cribs. At three months they start becoming so much more aware and I want them to be good sleepers like Olivia. Plus I think I am ready to have them out of our room so I can sleep a little better. I still plan on swaddling them and putting them together in one crib for now as they seem to like it. If any of you mom's have tips on transitioning them to their cribs and also what baby monitors you like let me know. We need a new one and I am thinking of a video monitor?

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I cannot wait to see those two sweethearts again soon, as I am sure they have changed so much. My vote is definitely for a video monitor--they are SO worth it! We have a Summer brand from Target and it's been great through both Ella and Carsen.