Monday, April 6, 2009

Baby kicks!

I was recently on my way to bed after watching a very enticing episode of The Hills, when I realized that the baby was moving like crazy! I think I missed the flutter stage because ever since I have felt movement it has felt like...well popcorn popping or something. So just minutes ago I put my hand on my lower right side of my belly and I could actually feel it! I ran upstairs and sat by Scott and told him to put his hand on my belly. I was still for a few seconds and then the baby kicked, and kicked again! His eyes were huge and he was like, "I felt that oh my gosh!" It was so amazing we both just sat there and the baby was moving like crazy! I wasn't sure if he would acutally be able to feel anything and at first he was scared to push, but I assured him that it would not hurt me or the baby!He was so excited and I just had to post this right now so we would never forget this moment!

4 comments:

The Campbell Family said...

So exciting! What a neat experience! :)

Nicole said...

I'm glad you two got to experience it together! Ella's movement during pregnancy was my favorite part of each day!!

Anna said...

Yay! That is such a miraculous experience! :)

Allison (SA neighbor!) said...

Holy Crap Stephanie!! Horray for you. Just going through email and saw the one you sent me with this link on it.. YOU ARE PREGGO!! I am happy for you and your family. You are going to make a fabulous mommy. Hope everything is going great for you.