I survived the glucola this morning and it was at first not too bad! I took a few big gulps and thought, "Yes, it does taste like orange pop" but then after two more swigs something came over me and I had a hard time with the rest. It was sooooo sweet and thick blah! I got it down and it stayed down so it was a success! Now let's hope the results come by ok! I can't take anymore needles!
Also, on another positive note I only gained 4lbs this month! I thought for sure I gained at lest 8 to 10 because my appetite has been ridiculous! I also ate so much candy over Easter and I still have some left over that often makes its way into my mouth! All in all everything is going good. The heartbeat was in the 140's and I am measuring right where I need to be! I made my appointment for next month and then after that we start going every 2 weeks!!!! Just a sign that we are getting closer to meeting this little one!
A Spa Birthday Party + Lip Balm Recipe
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment