Thursday, July 2, 2009

34 Weeks!



Wow, 34 weeks, how crazy is that? As each day passes we are becoming more and more excited! The baby ticker is almost less than 40 days!!!! I just can't wait to meet this little one and lately I have been having feelings that it is a boy! We have so many boys in the family so it certainly is a possibility. If it is a girl, it will be a huge deal as on my dad's side I am the last girl! On daily basis I keep getting mixed reviews so time will tell!

Life has been pretty busy since my last post. Between two more baby showers, childbirth education classes, more frequent Dr. appointments and trying to get the nursery organized, June just flew by! My sister and my aunt Debbie both threw me amazing showers this month and we just feel so blessed to have such wonderful families and friends! I look in the nursery at all of the blankets(some of them made by hand with 100% love), toys, books and baby supplies and I just get overwhelmed with emotion.

Here are a few photos from both showers although I have posted all of them on my facebook page! I think the little duck outfit might just be the take home outfit!








I also want to take a minute to congratulate Emily, Sasha and Molly on there pregnancies! I found out all three of them were pregnant in the same week how crazy is that! I will be praying for all of you that you have safe and healthy pregnancies!

I think that is it for now and I hope everyone has a great 4Th of July weekend!




2 comments:

Kelly said...

Now I'm thinking it could be a girl....

The Campbell Family said...

Thanks for the shout-out!! ;) And are you talking about "our Sasha?!?!" If so, I didn't know... and YAY!! :)